Duplicated: Home Care Services – [#1634]
At Eastview Healthcare, we firmly believe that domiciliary care (care at home) offers a realistic opportunity to many people who need care provided for them, to remain living in the comfort of their home.
Care Quality Commission
Our Home Care services are regulated by the Care Quality Commission. We work in collaboration with Local authorities and provide services delivered by carefully-screened, thoroughly trained home care professionals, to improve your quality of life and make it possible for people to retain independence and remain at home within their communities. All care workers are trained in how to relate to our service users, to treat them with dignity, be courteous and friendly and to respect their needs and wants. If one has specific cultural, religious or other personal requirements we will respect and honour these.
We offer flexible home care services that are unique to everyone to accommodate individual client needs. These can range from 15minute check calls to 24 hour live in care. Our care packages range from short term care to long term care are always designed to meet the service user’ needs.
contact our dedicated office team today for a free no-obligation Homecare assessment
See how we may be able to help with any homecare services. Eastview Healthcare Services Ltd is a privately owned company which specialises in Healthcare Staffing Solutions and Homecare Services.
Our dedicated homecare staff are fully trained able to provide the following;
- Help with personal care and hygiene
- Help with getting up and going to bed
- Help with going to the toilet or managing continence
- Prompting, assisting or administering prescribed medication
- Preparing meals and/or helping at mealtimes
- Pension collection for or with the client.
- Help with shopping needs
- Collecting and returning medication from pharmacies/dispensing GP surgeries
- Domestic cleaning
- Support with social activities, for example, helping someone attend a day Centre, visit friends or family, go to the church or a club