Live In Care
A live-in care package provides around the clock homecare to clients who may need this level of support to continue living in their own home and community.
Dedicated Live in Care
Eastview Healthcare will provide you with your own, dedicated live in care worker who is always available in your own home to help you, day or night..
A wide range of people receive live in care, from those who have become elderly and frail, have physical disabilities, terminal illness, or complex care needs, to mental health support needs or a learning disability.
Eastview Healthcare also provide live in care for elderly people who have become less able to get around and have become lonely and isolated.A live-in care package provides, support, friendship and companionship.
Below are some typical situations that may require a live-in carer:
- General care and support with activities of daily living care
- Friendship and companionship
- Respite care
- short term live in care for recovery from an operation, illness or injury
- End of life care
- Care for couples to prevent one from going into residential care
- Parkinson’s care
- Stroke or brain injury rehabilitation
- Dementia care
contact our dedicated office team today for a free no-obligation Homecare assessment .
See how we may be able to help with any homecare services. Eastview Healthcare Services Ltd is a privately owned company which specialises in Healthcare Staffing Solutions and Homecare Services.
We work alongside other multidisciplinary teams including health and social care professionals you or your loved one may need, such as district nurses, social services, and the NHS.
Eastview Healthcare’s dedicated trained live-in carer can help in a number of ways including the following;
- Help with personal care and hygiene
- Help with getting up and going to bed
- Help with going to the toilet or managing continence
- Prompting, assisting or administering prescribed medication
- Preparing meals and/or helping at mealtimes
- Pension collection for or with the client.
- Help with shopping needs
- Collecting and returning medication from pharmacies/dispensing GP surgeries
- Laundry, cleaning and hoovering
- Domestic cleaning
- Support with social activities, for example, helping someone attend a day Centre, visit friends or family, go to the church or a club etc.
- Help with using the computer of smartphone
Along with your dedicated live in carer, you and your carer also have the support of our experienced office team, so you always have the reassurance and comfort of knowing that you can always speak to someone from Eastview Healthcare.